Curator Picks - 6/25

Monday, June 25, 2012

Hello, lover. I discovered this public pool on 77th and York on Sunday ... it was being cleaned at the time and I plan on being first in line when it opens :)


Fashion/style:

Have you guys checked out the Philipp Plein campaign featuring Ed Westwick and Sabrina Nait? Super sexy! You can watch a video about it here. I found this via Garance Dore's lovely interview with Ed. (Also, thanks sis for the link!)

Giveaway on Sincerely, Kinsey from a group of her sponsors. You could win a beautiful necklace, a vintage sundress, a leather bracelet, or even ad space on Bubby & Bean and Sincerely, Kinsey!

Giveaway for a Petunia Pickle Bottom handbag (worth $325) at Bakerella.

Food:

Another perfect recipe for summertime. See this delicious looking Gazpacho with Garlic Cream on Manger today.

Head on over to Roost to congratulate Coco on her upcoming cookbook! I for one will be first in line to buy it. Oh, and there's a recipe for raspberry almond cake.

Interior design:

The Design Sponge newspaper is out! I'll be picking up a copy next time I'm in Anthropologie (which, if I'm being honest, will probably be tomorrow). See a preview here.

I wasn't too late for the restocking of Heidi of 101 Cookbooks Quitokeeto sale today. I got the Petite Picardie glasses (which are already sold out). Sign up for the newsletter so you don't miss it like I did the first time.

Giveaway at Young House Love for a lightweight Oreck vacuum cleaner (or a hoover, as we call it in my house). We sorely need a new one.

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger