One year anniversary!

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

This blog has officially been alive for one whole year. Thank you so much for visiting me in this space, sharing your reactions to my posts and cheering me on when I was feeling down. I cannot tell you how happy it makes me. What began with a few readers (my husband, sisters, and one or two friends) has now turned into a thriving little community that keeps me constantly energized and humming about what I want to talk about next. 

If you were here in real life, I'd make you a chocolate cupcake, or some lemon pound cake with chocolate sprinkles, or a cup of earl grey. 

Or perhaps just a big hug. 

Either way, I'm loving you guys today. And I'm excited to see what this year holds for all of us. Thank you again for reading, listening, and commenting.


dervla

P.S. Happy first day of spring! The sky this morning was all fluffy clouds and blue. 


All things feel possible at the beginning of a new season.

13 comments:

  1. congrats on one year! So exciting! I just came across your blog and I'm so happy I did!

    Kacie
    http://www.acollectionofpassions.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kacie. I'm looking forward to checking out your blog too!

      Delete
  2. Congratulations! Thank YOU for being so supportive of the community!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're the best, Koseli! Thanks for always visiting me here.

      Delete
  3. With the content you post and your beautiful writing and photography, I thought you had been blogging longer than a year! :-).

    I am so glad I stumbled upon your space and now it's one of my favorite blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that means so much to me!! It's a recent passion but one that lasts a long time, i hope :)

      Delete
  4. Hurray!! Happy birthday, Curator! This calls for macarons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just starting to read your blog Dervla - love it - happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It must feel great :) here is to many more of your blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! I hope there will be much more.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger