Curator Picks - 6/11

Monday, June 11, 2012

Do you any of you watch the Fox show So You Think You Can Dance? I find myself crying at the beauty of the dancing and the dancers themselves. What a special power, to be able to fly through the air or express your emotions through movement. I can only dream of being able to move like that. And I'm looking forward to watching Breaking Pointe, the CW dance documentary about the Salt Lake City Ballet.


Fashion/style:

I know the last thing you want to see is a pregnant supermodel, and in a bikini to boot. But you're going to have to take a look at the feature on the adorable Josie Maran on The Glow. She talks about life with her daughter Rumi and expectations for the new little one joining her family. I'm a big fan of Josie's products and like her tip about using her Josie Maran 100% pure Argan Oil as a facial moisturizer, going to try that tonight! I totally realize that sounds like she is pushing her product, but I didn't get that impression at all.

The summer issue of Lonny is here! And that's all I really have to say about that.

Interior design: 


Giveaway at Little Green Notebook of the cutest little LA or NYC globe from the awesome store Furbish in Raleigh, NC. Just go to Jenny's blog and tell her which globe you'd like to win.

Check out House of Turquoise today for a giveaway from Stella & Dot, the chic online jewelry store. Just leave a note with your favorite piece to win. I'd go for this Campari necklace.

I'm loving this Vogue piece on Amanda Peet's home, seen over here on Habitually Chic today.

Gardening:

Do you read Ryan at Pacing the Panic Room? He is father of two and married to the beautiful Cole. Together they have the most incredible home and a popular blog about their life together. They recently renovated their back garden space and have the coolest vertical planted garden I've ever seen. Check it out here.

Food:

Head on over to A Sweet Spoonful to congratulate Megan on her upcoming cookbook! In celebration, she has posted a yummy looking recipe for a Spiced Orange and Ginger Cocktail.

Enter to win a copy of The Cookie Dough Lover's Cookbook by Lindsay Landis on The Baker Chick today as well as get a recipe for Salted Caramel Cookie Dough Truffles (AMAZING!).

That's it, guys! See you here tomorrow.

1 comments:

  1. Omigosh, how jealous would anyone be of Josie Maran - she sounds like a saint and an amazing mother, as well as being a model! Sounds like she has loads of time to just hang out with her daughter in the outdoors, so fun! (I want to work from home...or have no job!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger