Curator Picks - 4/13

Friday, April 13, 2012

It's too nice to be sitting inside reading blogs! It's too nice for me to be sitting inside writing this, so I'll try and keep it short and sweet and only give you two sites to look at.

Want to catch a nap on a floating bed in Phuket, Thailand or watch the meteor showers from your bed in northern Italy? Then read this review of outdoor sleeping hotels on Apartment Therapy today.

I found this beautiful wind site via Design Mom today. Take a few seconds and watch this grid showing how the wind swirls around this country, it's so strangely compelling (and also seems like all the different streams converge on Minneapolis!).

That's it guys; look at the wind on your computer, and then go outside and feel the wind on your face. See you back here on Monday.

1 comments:

  1. I'm off to one of those outdoor beds right now..they are amazing! I wonder what you do if you wake up with a spider on your face though and a snake crawling up your leg.. :( :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger