Curator Picks - 5/10

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Interior design:

Yayyy, Lonny is out! It has a gorgeous feature on Marrakech including the stunning 12-acre Majorelle Garden in Morocco as well as a really great review of one of my favorite interior design books to work on this year, Good Bones, Great Pieces by the mother/daughter team of Suzanne and Lauren McGrath (authors of the blog by the same name).

Drooling over Coming Home to Roost and her gorgeous sunny California home. Wow, wow, wow. It's photo after photo of simple, colorful, and comfortable rooms. She hopes you'll visit and curl up with a cup of tea, but I pretty much just want to steal her house.

Design Mom has a really cool giveaway today for a $150 gift certificate to House 8810 - the super hip shop for home products.


Fashion/Style:


I'm bopping along to Emmylou by sister duo First Aid Kit. Introduced to me today by style blogger Anne at City Sage. Their sweet folksy sound is perfect as I wind down this Thursday night.

Giveaway on Cup of Jo for a cute travel tote. Kinda wish I had it now for my upcoming trip (see next paragraph!).

And on that note, I'm signing off for 10 days! Heading off down south to a beach for a week. You'll see me back here on the 21st staggering under the weight of all the blog posts I'll have missed while I was away. I hope you all have a lovely weekend and week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger