My day

Thursday, August 23, 2012

I think all the bloggers must be at Alt Summit, because there is barely any action on the blogs today.  

So I'll just post some photos of my day instead:

It started with breakfast ALONE at Sarabeth's; an unimaginable luxury these days:




 Is it weird that I took a photo in Sarabeth's bathroom? It just had such nice wallpaper!




I saw a pretty amazing door on my walk near Central Park:



Then, there was lunch for a coworker at ABC Kitchen. Delicious, by the way.




Of course I had to browse a little at ABC Carpet & Home!



Oh, and there was some work in there between breakfast, lunch, and afterwards, but you don't really want to see photos of that, do you?

'Till tomorrow.


3 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger