Curator Picks - 3/24

Saturday, March 24, 2012

I wasn't sure if I'd post today as weekends are generally for relaxing and destressing in our household. But I just have to share a few great links that were posted today:

I think I might be obsessed with buying sheets and duvet covers. So I was pretty excited when I saw that Apartment Therapy posted their 10 favorite bedding lines (both high end and low end). I fear I may be adding to our already bulging bedding closet!

Over on Apartment Therapy's cooking blog Thekitchn, a reader requests some advice on throwing a Hunger Games themed party and is sent to the Fictional Food blog to make her gorgeous Mockingjay cupcakes. Maybe I'll try these for the next bake off at work!

Good night.

1 comments:

  1. Oh dear - I love new bedding - I need 10 bedrooms to display it all!! They should add Anthropologie to their bedding sites...amezzin blankets :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger