Curator Picks - 3/21

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Here's what I'm loving so far today:

Young House Love finished their kitchen! And it looks scrumptious. Head on over to check out all the amazing work they did. From the cork floors to the all white cabinetry, I'm in love.

Cup of Jo has posted a delicious looking banana bread recipe (made with alcohol ... so you know that's got to be yummy). It comes via Joy the Baker. I think I might make that this weekend cause I've got a few questionable looking bananas hanging around in my fruit bowl - I mean really, who doesn't?

Check out the enamelware, Bloesem just posted about. I'm drooling over this stuff. I've been looking for quality enamelware for ages.

Okay, that's it for now. I'll be back later with more posts from around the web.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger