Dreaming

Monday, July 30, 2012


People, that's heaven right there.


While looking around the interwebs last week I stumbled across this serene hotel in Santorini. I immediately did what any normal person does. I started dreaming.

I can't imagine I'd be inside for much during the day, but I love how this looks like a light filled cave.

Imagine watching the sun set over the Aegean from your private pool.


This could be me, it would feel like meditating on the edge of the world.

Talk about incredible, I hope those images are helping you wind down from your Monday! The hotel is called Perivolas, check it out here.

10 comments:

  1. I was looking at the same place last night!

    sigh...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let's go halfsies on the cost, I'll meet you over there!

      Delete
  2. droooool! i want to spend my whole life there. or even just a day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow that's incredible...the Greek islands are looking more and more appealing every time i think of going somewhere on holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you know your parents spent their honeymoon on Santorini......35 years ago?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course that's why I chose to feature Santorini...

      Delete
  5. I remember looking at that hotel when we were trying to book our honeymoon! Sadly, we couldn't afford it, but the island was gorgeous all the same :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. my parents slept on the beach when they honeymooned there and i bet it was still just as gorgeous!

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger