Random friday

Friday, July 13, 2012

A few random notes:
It's Friday the 13th and if you're afraid of it then you have a condition called figgatriskaidekaphobia

Last night's Manhattanhenge was obscured by clouds, but the sky looked gorgeous anyway, see photo below.

And finally: I've set up The Curator Facebook page, so please head over there! You can also use the Facebook icon to the left of the page.

Fashion/style:

Win a $50 gift certificate to spend at Chicwish, the indie clothing shop. Just tell Sydney what you'd buy with your winnings!

I have trouble finding an attractive and stylist cover for my iPad. They all seem so, well, electronic. Thinking about taking this sweet idea of using an older book as a cover/holder. Found on Remodelista today.

Food:

There is another beautiful pie recipe in Nikole Herriott's For the Love of Pie series. This time it's an apricot crumble from Tim at Lottie + Doof. Perfect for me, because as you can see below, I've got more than a few apricots hanging out on my kitchen table.

There was a lovely tribute to prolific food writer Marion Cunningham posted today on The Kitchn.


I hope you all have a lovely weekend, filled with fresh fruit and beautiful night skies.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger