Sometimes I get a good feeling

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

I can't believe I'm about to talk about a rapper but do you know that Flo Rida song, "I get a good feeling"? Well, it has been stuck in my head all day and every time I feel like my day is heading downhill this just pops into my head out of nowhere. It has just made itself my anthem for the summer.

Food:

It's burger week at Sweet Paul!! And he's celebrating today with a burger giveaway from D'Artagnan. You could win one of their cool burger kits (all ingredients included to make amazing burgers).

As usual the simple beauty and joy in the food and photography of Aran at Cannelle et Vanille blows me away. Her musings on a recent trip to New York and a mouthwatering recipe for Cardamom and Lime-flavored Black Raspberry and Currant Custard have me speechless.

Fashion/style:

The bags I use at the farmers market are always some ripped, faded affair that I pull out of my handbag. And then I gaze around at the other people swinging their cute baskets packed neatly with bunches of basil and carrots peeking over the top. So this time, I'm thinking ahead and am going to get one of these market bags reviewed at The Kitchn today.

Definitely grabbing one of the many gorgeous prints created by Nichole's husband and featured over at Little Brown Pen today. He has taken some of his favorite literary quotes and created illustrations for them.  I especially love this one by Kate Chopin.

Interior design:

As Gabrielle warns at the beginning of her Living With Kids post today, you'll probably covet everything you see in the Auckland house of Janette Maclean of Danish Bird. From the walls of windows to her clean Danish style, the design of this home is inspiring.

I'll end with a shot of the park cause it's really where I want to be (listening to Flo Rida of course):


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all the tips....the recipe sounds YUM! Must pop over and check it out. Oh, and the park and all that speckled light and lush green....that's exactly where I'm heading today (except in Sweden), perhaps I need to download some tunes first.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for reading, Niki! Enjoy the park :)

      Delete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger