Happy happy weekend

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Sometimes I stop the middle of my passage across 5th avenue and I gape at the beauty of this city.

Interior design:

I can't even tell you what my favorite part of this Swedish home seen on My Scandinavian Home is today, except that I'm in love and want to live here. It has the perfect mix of white walls, floors, and furniture and splashes of accent color. I mean, check out the blue doors.

Win a set of sheets from the famed Italian brand, Vero Linens from Cote de Texas.

Food:

The autumn issue of Sweet Paul is out today! Download your copy here or head to the nearest Anthropologie to pick up a print edition. It's filled with recipes for those colder months (are they coming soon?) and halloween crafts. Also, check out Sweet Paul's guest post for Victoria at SF Girl by Bay and take note of his recipe for a seriously decadent-looking rum and chocolate cake in a jar.

I have an issue with the word "m-o-i-s-t" it's so, well, icky. So I'll just refer to it as "m" from now on. So, sometimes banana bread and other pound cake kind of loafs are too "m" and if you agree then you'll like this recipe for a drier chocolate pecan tea bread from Life's a Feast. Jamie's recipe looks insanely good and a perfect bread to accompany my multiple cups of tea a day.

Fashion/style:

If you have a few minutes this weekend, spend some time at La Porte Rouge. Some of the most beautiful photography and writing on life and love I've had the pleasure to stumble across.


A good cup of tea and some even better episodes of Doctor Who await. See you on Monday!

1 comments:

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger