This

Tuesday, September 11, 2012


There is a wall in the Union Square subway station with rows and rows of names. You'd walk past them at first and think they were just stickers on a wall. You probably wouldn't give them a second glance. One day I decided to look closer and realized that these hundreds of stickers lining the wall had names and dates on them. And every date was the same. So now every time I walk past, I try to read a new person's name. It will take me almost 3,000 days to read them all.



I just want to hug the city a little tighter today.

1 comments:

  1. Such a lovely idea. Sometimes we're in such a rush we miss the little details that make life so interesting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger