Lost 'n found

Monday, September 17, 2012



My wallet found its way home! It came home in that serendipitous way that lost things sometimes do. In the form of a kindly 85 year old woman who hugged me and presented me with my untouched wallet.

And so I made some lemon lavender bread to celebrate.

This is actually the third loaf I've made in a week. It's that good.



You know what else is good? Taking that lemon lavender bread and walking down to the park by the river and eating the entire thing while watching the sky darken and the bridges light up.


I hope you had a beautiful weekend. Find the recipe here.


10 comments:

  1. love the photography - looks like it was done in a studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!
    What a great day. And yes, now I need to try this lavender bread too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I am so glad you liked this! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's definitely going on my list of weekly breads/cakes to have in the house!

      Delete
    2. You have a list of weekly breads and cakes? I want to live at your house! :)

      Delete
    3. dervla @ The CuratorMonday, 17 September, 2012

      It's the irish in me, we practically exist on tea and flavored breads! Come live at my house :)

      Delete
  4. that is amazing! that's like getting a hug from the universe. and this bread looks marvelous. lemon and lavender are so great together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I love your feedback!

 

the curator © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger